Ratings & Reviews
Artichoke Lemon Pesto
- SUGGESTED USES
- THE STORY
A pesto with endless possibilities!
Elki's Artichoke Lemon Pesto is a Mediterranean-inspired blend of mellow artichokes, the bright, tangy flavor of lemon juice, fresh garlic and Asiago cheese. It is an excellent pairing for pastas, baked chicken, and broiled fish. Spread on a toasted baguette or crisp cracker. Add a jar to 12 ounces of whipped cream cheese for a fabulous full-flavored dip!
- Spread on a toasted baguette or cracker
- Toss with hot or cold pasta dishes
- Delicious whipped into mashed potatoes
- Add a dollop to hot artichoke dip
- Great dip idea: Mix one jar of Artichoke Lemon Pesto with two 6 ounce containers of whipped cream cheese. Let flavors meld for 30 minutes. Serve as a spread for crackers or crostini.
Years went by and the Scandinavian Delight Preserves' sales grew and grew. During her summer break in college, Elizabeth helped out at Elki and realized she wanted to be a part of the gourmet food industry. In 1995 she came to work at Elki full time and, after a few years, bought the company.
Elki uses only the highest quality ingredients to create the finest specialty food products, both importing and creating original recipes domestically. They maintain a solid reputation in the gourmet food industry and are the recipients of several national awards for their products.