Ratings & Reviews
Chorizo Rioja Dry Cured Salami with Paprika, Garlic & Oregano
- SUGGESTED USES
- THE STORY
Handcrafted charcuterie, deeply rooted in the regional flavors and traditions of Europe.
- Traditional Spanish-style salami
- Made with antibiotic-free Pacific Northwest pork
- Vibrant, gentle flavor and authentic, unique character
Charcuterie is as much an art as it is a science. Olympia Provisions' Elias Cairo approaches it with inspired precision, purity and patience. The use of uncommon, old-world techniques assures a finished product that has deep, nuanced flavor and exquisite texture.
Chorizo Rioja (chor-IZ-oh ri-OH-ha) is a Spanish-style salami with both sweet and smoked paprika, garlic and oregano. Pairs well with bright, acidic wines and a tangy Spanish Manchego.
- Serve with bright, acidic wines
- Pair with kalamata olives and grilled fresh figs
- Delicious with a tangy Spanish Manchego