Ratings & Reviews
Classic Béarnaise Sauce
- SUGGESTED USES
- Authentic French sauce for at-home use
- Each box contains 3 individual packets, ready to heat and enjoy
This exquisite Béarnaise sauce has been crafted by Chef Christian Potier, who refined is culinary skills in Paris with Chef André Guillot, acclaimed as the "best sauce Chef of France".
A perfect reduction of tarragon, shallots and wine vinegar is finished with cream, egg yolks and butter. The result is an aromatic, rich and sophisticated Sauce Béarnaise that perfectly complements grilled steak, salmon, or egg and vegetable dishes. Simply heat and serve.
- Serve with steaks, roast beef, Chateaubriand, veal, pork or lamb
- Ideal with rich, hearty fish such as sea bass, tuna or salmon
- Complements a variety of steamed, grilled or roasted vegetables
Stovetop Preparation: Place unopened pouch into simmering water for 5 minutes. Carefully remove pouch from water and serve.
Microwave Preparation: Gently open package. Heat for 10 seconds on medium heat. Remove carefully and pour.