- SUGGESTED USES
- THE STORY
The rich culinary traditions of New England are alive and evident in this extraordinary Cranberry Chutney from the New England Cranberry Company. Delicious enough that we keep it in our pantry year-round, you simply cannot be without it during the holidays!
Flavored only with fruit and a touch of cider vinegar, it is perfection when used as a spread for roasted turkey, chicken, or pork sandwiches. Mix into chicken salad in place of mayonnaise for an extraordinary layer of flavor, with no fat! For holiday entertaining, we love to serve cranberry chutney atop a baked brie.
- Serve alongside roasted pork, turkey, or chicken
- Mix with sour cream and horseradish for an incredible sauce for beef tenderloin
- Makes a flavorful sandwich spread
- A sweet and savory topping for a baked brie. Serve with flat bread for an elegant appetizer
- Mix into stuffing for roast turkey, chicken or pork
- Add a few spoonfuls of cranberry chutney to wild rice
Their first product, Colonial Cranberry Sauce, was developed from a recipe based in Colonial times -- well before additives and preservatives, and way before round cans at Thanksgiving became the way most people thought of cranberries!
The success of the cranberry sauce paved the way for the development of a broad line of delicious, versatile, all-natural cranberry products that today includes everything from cranberry chutney to cranberry pepper jelly!
You May Also Like