Ratings & Reviews
Pitted Taggiasca Olives in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- SUGGESTED USES
- THE STORY
- Olive Snocciolate (pitted olives) from Liguria
- Hand harvested
- Packed in extra virgin olive oil
- A compact olive with a buttery taste
- Low in sodium
From tree to table, these olives are as good as they come.
Grown exclusively in the Ligurian region of Italy, these legendary late-harvest Taggiasca olives are pitted, then packed in extra-virgin olive oil. Compact and buttery, they make an impeccable addition to an antipasti platter, and are fabulous in seafood and meat dishes. Tossed into salads or sprinkled over a pizza, they are destined to become a favorite.
- An excellent choice for seafood and meat dishes calling for olives
- A perfect addition to an antipasti platter
- Toss in salads or use as a pizza topping
La Bella Angiolina proudly use their own, manually-harvested Taggiasca olives--some picked from trees over 400 years old--along with fresh ingredients from the Italian Riviera to create a varied line of regional delicacies, including savory pestos, condiments, and D.O.P. extra virgin olive oil. There artisan pastas are some of the finest available. These flavors are Italy at its best!