Tiburtini Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- SUGGESTED USES
- THE STORY
- Region: Lazio
- Varietals: Brocanica, Montanese, Oliva Dolce, Romana, Carboncella, Rosciola
- Aroma: Green grass, green olive, green banana
- Organically grown
- Harvest date: Fall, 2017; bottled, early April, 2018
The 2017 harvest is exceptional, beginning with a gentle grassiness and opening up to flavors of artichoke, almond and aromatic olive. The finish has a slow, smooth peppery bite. A spectacular finish to anything fresh, the oil pairs well with just about anything, including salads, fresh tomatoes and mozzarella, pasta, roasted vegetables and fresh fish or seafood.
- Drizzle over salads of fresh greens
- Delicious over rustic Italian breads sprinkled with sea salt
- Use to dress roasted vegetables
- A stunning oil for finishing pasta
- Drizzle over fresh fish or seafood
The olives that comprise TIBVRTINI Olive Oil are handpicked with a small orange rake, or Mannucia. Voted among the 7 best Olive Oils in the World by TASTE Magazine, Tibvrtini is a truly artisinal olive oil, organic and unfiltered.