The Beer Lover's Box
Perfect for any beer lover . . . Bring out the frosty mugs and pour some lager because this gift says it's time to celebrate the other bubbly!
- Copy of The Beer Pantry: Cooking at the Intersection of Craft Beer and Great Food by Adam Dulye with Michael Harlan Turkell. Through 70+ recipes that compliment beer, readers will prime their knowledge on how to think like chefs when pairing favorite craft brews with dishes.
- CMB's Bacon Peanuts: Spicy. Smoky. Sweet. A mouth-watering combination of salty peanuts, maple syrup, smoky bacon, and a proprietary blend of spices.
- Rustic Bakery Spicy Cheese Coins: The perfect balance of cheese, butter, and just enough flour to keep them crumbly, their hint of chili gives them a kick that pairs just right with practically any good beer.
- Potlicker Black IPA + Potlicker Apricot Ale Beer Jellies: Straight from Vermont where ale is king, each of these beer jellies add a flavorful accompaniment to cheese platters, as a poultry glaze, or spooned over salmon.
- Brent's Beer Brittle: A perennial favorite, this light and crunchy brittle combines Napa Valley microbrew, Spanish peanuts, pure Indonesian vanilla, and a dash of salt.
- Three Jerks Original Filet Mignon Beef Jerky: Why just go jerk when you can go filet mignon jerk? This tender jerky is the best we've had, and with no MSG, nitrates/nitrites, or other artificial ingredients, it is pure protein delight.
This gift says All Hail Ale and Cheers for Beers!