Bloody Good Bloody Mary Gift
Designed for the Bloody Mary lover, this popular gift is built upon a classic : Walker's Southern Bloody Mary Mix. Starting with tomatoes and fresh squeezed lime juice, this zesty mix takes it to the next level with bourbon barrel aged Worcestershire, blackstrap molasses and Creole mustard.
The fun really begins with the accoutrements! We've included iconic buttery and fruity Mt. Athos Olives, marinated in a robust and savory Bloody Mary brine you can use as drink garnish or in a bowl on the side, crispy pickled okra perfect for spearing, and Tipsy Onions, a crunchy, sweet silver skinned onion bathed in French vermouth. Not just for garnishment, you'll love any of these in salads or straight from the jar.
The perfect nibble to accompany the perfect Bloody Mary comes from across the pond in Dorset, England. Mr. Filbert's French Rosemary Almonds are all natural and hot air-roasted, and flavored with fresh French rosemary and a touch of sea salt. A box of savory Aged Cheddar Cheese Straws completes the gift.
A classy gift for the host or hostess, and any vodka lover.
- Walker's Southern Bloody Mary Mix: All-natural ingredients make this savory and spicy concoction, combining bourbon barrel aged worcestershire sauce, blackstrap molasses and Creole mustard. 32 fl.
- Divina - Bloody Mary Olives : Plump, butter Mt. Athos olives bathed in a bloody mary brine. 13 oz.
- Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon - Pickled Okra: Whole okra, fresh from the garden, with a crispy, light and spicy taste. 16 oz.
- Sable & Rosenfeld - Vermouth Tipsy Onions: Bathed in French vermouth, these silver skin onions are great to add to cocktails and salads. 5 oz.
- Mr. Filbert's - French Rosemary Almonds: The flavors of the world in one delectable, savory snack. 120 g.
- J&M Foods - Aged Cheddar Cheese Straws: A savory nibble made from aged cheddar cheese with a bit of a kick. 2.5 oz.
- Signature Kraft Gift Box
**A Note on Substitutions: Because many of our items are made in small batches or to order, we occasionally need to swap an out-of-stock item for something similar. Be assured it will be of equal or greater value and equally delicious!
You May Also Like