- Recipient of an extraordinary 97 points from the International Flos Olei 2012 Guide to the World's Best Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
- Gold Medal Winner: SA Olive Awards 2011 and the Prestige Gold medal winner: TerraOlivo 2011 in Israel.
- Voted best blended olive oil in the world by L'Extravergine – A Guide to the Best Certified Quality Olive Oil in the World
- Cold pressed, entirely natural, and neither filtered or refined
- Light and fruity, with a clean, peppery finish
This prizewinning oil from the famed wine region of Stellenbosch in South Africa is a blend of several olive cultivars, known for the excellent oil they produce. The aroma of fresh cut grass leads to hints of green tomatoes, almonds, artichokes and green apples. Upon tasting, you'll discover a light, fruity oil with a clean, peppery finish. Drizzle over toasted bruschetta, crusty bread or your morning toast instead of butter. It is exquisite drizzled over a piece of grilled fish or roasted summer vegetables.
100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil from South Africa