Grilled Hot Dogs with Mango Chutney
(Recipe courtesy of Epicurious)
- 1 jar Mango Chutney
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard, plus additional for serving
- 8 beef hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns, opened
- Mix chutney, onion, cilantro, and 1 tablespoon mustard in bowl.
- Prepare barbecue(medium high-heat). Grill hot dogs and buns until heated through and grill marks form, 2 to 3 minutes per side for hot dogs and about 1 minute per side for buns. Transfer buns to plate. Place 1 hot dog in each bun. Add mustard and relish; serve.