Roast Pork Loin with Lingonberry Glaze
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) boneless pork loin, well trimmed
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup Elki Lingonberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- dash of pepper
Directions:For Pork Loin:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch roasting pan with foil.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in bowl. Rub garlic mixture all over pork. Place pork, fat side down, in prepared roasting pan.
- Roast pork 30 minutes. Turn roast fat side up, and baste with lingonberry glaze. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 155 degrees F., about 25 minutes longer. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Drizzle additional glaze over meat, slice and serve.
Heat Lingonberry Preserves, red wine, orange juice, dry mustard and garlic powder over low heat until jam melts and ingredients are well blended. Brush glaze over roasted meat.
An excellent glaze for chicken and corned beef, as well. Serves 8.