Maker Denise Castronovo sets high standards for the cocoa beans she uses, making sure they enable protection of the rainforest and indigenous cultures. She nurtures conservation by enhancing the market for cacao, so that it improves the livelihood for communities who have lived among the rainforest for generations and act as its key protector. Castrononovo finds wild and heirloom cacao varieties with unique flavors in South and Central America, then produces and packages its bars Stateside. Along the way she wins award after award from her chocolate-making peers. These bars are a gift.
Chocolate lovers will appreciate our curated assortment of five Castronovo Chocolate bars, each with extraordinary flavor profiles, at a delicious price! Save over 10% on this mouth-watering gift, including one each of the following bars:
- Rare Cacao Collection Sierra Nevada Colombia Dark Milk, 63%
- Rare Cacao Collection Sierra Nevada Colombia Dark, 72%
- Maya Mountain Villages, Belize 70%
- Honduras Dark Milk 60% with Fleur de Sel
- White Chocolate with Sicilian Lemon Oil & Lemon Salt
5 chocolate bars, 2.2 oz. each