Ratings & Reviews
La Romagna Pappardelle Pasta
- SUGGESTED USES
- THE STORY
- From a family-owned, small-scale producer in Umbria
- Air-dried to preserve structure & flavor
- A wide-cut pasta with a sauce-gripping texture
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
A pasta lover's pasta!
From a small producer in the heart of the Umbrian region of Italy, our pappardelle is made from the finest Apulian durum wheat flour and pure filtered water. Professional and home chefs alike clamor for this thick, wide-cut pasta lunga due to its sauce-gripping texture and fresh pasta consistency when cooked. Pair with thick mushroom-based or other hearty red sauces, and you'll have everyone saying "pass the pappardelle!"
- Traditionally served with wild boar or rabbit ragu
- Excellent with thick, mushroom-based sauces or hearty red sauces