The cocktail world changed when over a century ago, Count Camillo Negroni asked his bartender in Florence to stiffen an Americano by replacing the soda water with gin. The aptly named Negroni has been elevated to iconic cocktail status - so much so, we've built a gift around it.
Matt Hranek, author of The Negroni: A Love Affair with a Classic Cocktail, intones in his book this love song to his favorite drink and offers a curated collection of recipes, both the classic and dozens of variations, deviations, and delicious reinterpretations. The proper glass is key, and here you'll fine a pair of elegant crystal Negroni glasses for serving your drink in style. Mister Bitters Negroni bitters are made from Australian oranges and lemons, mixed with the floral notes of chamomile and the richness of star anise. Designed to add an extra layer of complexity and aromatics to the inimitable Negroni, they can also be used as an orange bitters in other classic cocktails. Finally, enhance the scent, taste, and look of your drink with an organic Cara Cara Orange slice.
A great gift for the lover of this Italian classic!
Included In This Gift
- Matt Hranek - Negroni: Beautiful and informative, opinionated and simultaneously welcoming, this book is full of recipes, history, and lore. Useful, gift-y, sure to please. 1 book
- Viski - Negroni Glasses: These specialized crystal glasses are refined and refreshingly unique, just like the Negroni. 2 glasses, 8 oz. each
- Mister Bitters - Negroni Bitters: A blend of Australian oranges and lemons, mixed with the floral notes of chamomile and the richness of star anise. Adds a layer of complexity to your Negroni. 3.4 oz.
- Fresh Dried - Organic Dried Cara Cara Orange Slices: The perfect garnish for enhancing the scent, flavour, and look of your Negroni. .05 lb; 5 slices
- Kraft Gift Box with Ribbon