A well-curated gift for the cook—and bakers in particular—this charming bundle is anchored by a copy of Pie Camp, Kate McDermott's serious yet joyful and accessible immersion into the subject of pie, with great recipes and photos. A French rolling pin is an essential part of any baker's kitchen, and the elegant, contoured silhouette of the one included here offers bakers the opportunity to create goods reminiscent of those found in Paris's finest patisseries. Made from durable hardwood maple, the tapered ends allow you to control and maneuver the pin so you'll have perfectly rolled dough every time. Premium Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla and Vietnamese Royal Cinnamon will elevate any baker's pantry, and a stunning cotton tea towel with an apple and pear design provides a lovely seasonal addition to any kitchen.
Included In This Gift
- Kate McDemott - Pie Camp: A serious yet joyful and accessible immersion into all things pie, with great recipes and photos. 1 book
- Earlywood - French Rolling Pin, Maple: This handmade tapered rolling pin gives an intimate baking experience where maneuverability and pressure regulation are essential. Elegant design and ideal for novice and experienced bakers alike. 1 rolling pin measuring 20" x 1.4" x 1.4"
- Nielsen-Massey - Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla: Brightly hued in shades of green and blue, this 15" tray will add a tropical feel to your next outdoor gathering. Refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe. 4 oz.
- Burlap & Barrel - Royal Cinnamon: This fresh, aromatic varietal, with notes of brown butter, buckwheat honey and orange peel, will wake up your baking and stand tall in savory dishes as well. A pantry must for spice enthusiasts. 1.8 oz
- Cavallini & Co - Vintage Apples & Pears Tea Towel: A lovely seasonal addition to the kitchen, made from absorbent cotton. 1 tea towel measuring 19" x 31.75"
- Kraft Gift Box with Ribbon