So many of us suffer from exhaustion, anxiety, and irritability, or struggle with a challenged immune system and would benefit from being able to take our well-being into our own hands. While the interest in nature's powerful superfoods is becoming mainstream, the missing link for many is the ability to put the information into practice in our day-to-day lives.
Holistic nutritionist Meredith Youngson, founder of Lake & Oak Tea Co., improved her mental and physical health through the teas and drinks she concocted for herself. Now she offers readers the opportunity to take that same journey, empowering the wellness-curious to make elixirs at home that optimize health and aid in everything from boosting energy, immunity, and mental well-being to clearing skin, relieving stress, and improving sleep quality.
Super Tonics includes:
- 75 fresh and accessible recipes such as Clean Green Energy Tonic, Cucumber Mint Hydrator, and Wind-Me-Down Golden Mylk
- a clever framework to design your perfect morning
- 10 ways to feel good right now
- healthy strategies for getting better rest
Whether it's your first sip of green tea in the morning to help wake you up or the last sip of chamomile at the end of the day to usher you into a more restful night's sleep, these elixirs give comfort, nourishment, and pleasure.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.58 x 8 inches