Meehan's Bartender Manual is mixologist Jim Meehan's magnum opus — and the first book of the modern era to explain the bar industry from the inside out. With more than 100 superb drink recipes and chapters that mix cocktail history with professional insights from experts all over the world, this deep dive covers it all: bar design, menu development, spirits production, and drink mixing technique. He explains the use of mixing glasses, bar spoons, strainers, and jiggers, which have been curated especially for this gift.
Included In This Gift
- James Meehan - Meehan's Bartender Manual: The ultimate cocktail guide, complete with recipes, origin stories and hacks. 1 book
- Cocktail Kingdom - Yarai Seamless Mixing Glass: A beautiful mixing glass with a seamless interior for quieter stirring. 1-2 drink capacity.1 glass measuring 5.25in (13.3cm) height x 3.5in (9cm) diameter
- Cocktail Kingdom - Hoffman Bar Spoon Reproduction of a classic turn of the century bar tool used at the famed Hoffman House of New York City. Stainless Steel, smooth coil. 1 spoon measuring 33.5cm length
- Cocktail Kingdom - Hawthorn Strainer Designed to make it easy to do a true split pour, this stainless steel strainer fits most mixing glasses. 1 strainer
- Cocktail Kingdom - Japanese Style Jigger A brushed stainless steel jigger with a 1 oz / 2 oz capacity for precise measurement. 1 jigger
- Gift Box: Kraft Gift Box
**A Note on Substitutions: Because many of our items are made in small batches or to order, we occasionally need to swap an out-of-stock item for something similar. Be assured it will be of equal or greater value and equally delicious!