Conservas, aka tinned fish, is all the rage these days what with anchovies, smoked trout, and other delicacies from the sea now vying for space in kitchen pantries. These cans and jars of fish are as pretty as they are tasty, and we've paired a selection of the best here with a sensational new book from Brooklyn-based chef Chris Dade. His Magic of Tinned Fish is a lively primer, complete with 75 recipes you'll want to make one by one. His pasta sauces are superb, and easy to make, too. Our gift set comes complete with a gorgeous sardine-themed linen kitchen towel. What cook wouldn't be thrilled with this culinary collection?
Included In This Gift
- Chris McDade - The Magic of Tinned Fish: Assured guidance and recipes (practical and delicious!) for those curious about this salty and satisfying pantry staple. 1 book
- Couke Linens - Sardines French Linen Kitchen Towel: Pretty Tea Towel with a Tinned Fish Theme 1 towel.
- Jose Gourmet - Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil : From Portugal, premium sardines in extra virgin olive oil, beautifully packaged. 90 grams
- Jose Gourmet - Smoked Trout Fillets in Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A sustainable seafood choice and good for you, too: low in fat, high in protein, and an excellent source of many nutrients including omega-3s. 105 grams
- Espinaler - Razor Clams: Super sweet and tender, and ideal for bruschettas, pastas, dips and more. 120 grams
- Ekone Oyster Co. - Original Smoked Oysters:Shelf stable for up to four years, you'll want to keep these in your pantry for use in spreads, sauces, or simply snacking. 3 oz.
- Jute Gift Tote: 9" x 11" x 4 "