Warm Pumpkin Pudding Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, melted
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with butter.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Excluding the Maple Pumpkin Butter, mix all other ingredients well. Batter will be firm.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Spread Maple Pumpkin Butter over batter.
- Bake until bubbles have risen to the top and cake feels firm to the touch, approximately 55-60 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean when inserted.
- Transfer to a rack to cool.