- 2 cups (8 oz) flour
- 1/4 cup (4 oz) INDIA TREE Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup (8 oz) milk
- 2 large eggs (4 oz)
- 1 stick butter (4 oz), melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- In a quart measuring cup or bowl, combine the milk, eggs, and butter. With whisk or hand blender, whisk or blend the mixture until the eggs are uniformly distributed.
- Add the dry ingredients. Whisk just to combine. If you are adding other ingredients e.g. fruit or citrus zest, do so now.
- Line the muffin pan with parchment baking cups. Pour the batter into each cup until two-thirds full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
Makes about 20 miniature muffins.
Serve hot at breakfast teatime with butter, clotted cream, honey or jam.