Corn Relish Savory Cheesecake
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Cherith Valley Hot 'n Spicy Corn Relish
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 green onions (tops only), chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cream together cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Pour into well-greased 6-inch springform pan or oven safe baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees fro 45-60 minutes, until center is firm.
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with corn chips.