Artichoke Tomato Bruschetta Savory Cheesecake
- 10 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar Elki Artichoke Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- Beat cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in bruschetta and cheese.
- Place in a 6-inch spring form pan or in a small baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-60 minutes, until center is firm.
- Turn off oven and let cheesecake sit for an hour in the oven with door closed.
- Garnish with shaved parmesan cheese and chopped red bell pepper.
- Serve with crackers.