Wild Rice & Cranberry Salad with Curry Vinaigrette
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- reserved orange juice
- 4 Tbsp. Dulcet Madras Curry Mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Cook the wild rice and brown rice separately according to package directions.
- Place the cranberries and orange juice in a small saucepan over medium high heat, bring just to a boil and remove from heat. Strain the juice from the cranberries, reserving the juice for the dressing.
- Make the vinaigrette by whisking together the olive oil, vinegar, the Dulcet Madras Curry Mustard, reserved orange juice and parsley.
- In a bowl, combine the rice, cranberries, and pecans. Toss with desired quantity of dressing and season with salt & pepper.