Ginger Wasabi Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2 lbs. mushrooms, sized for stuffing
- 3 cups Rye bread
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Robert Rothschild Ginger Wasabi Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. chives
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- Remove the stem from the mushroom by grasping the stem and twisting away from the cap.
- Incorporate the rye, chives, Ginger Wasabi Sauce and egg until mixture is wet but still coarse.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the olive oil and mushroom caps and toss until evenly coated throughout. Roll a tablespoon of the bread mixture into a small ball and stuff in the mushroom cap.
- Place finished caps on a cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minuted or until mushrooms are soft and juicy.