Connecticut Cottage Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and cut in chunks
- 1 package Connecticut Cottage Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
- In a 3 or 4 quart pot, sauté the contents of the vegetable packet in melted butter over low heat. Add broth, turn up heat and bring to a boil. Add chicken reduce heat, and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Bring back to a full boil and add noodles. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. Turn off heat until ready to serve.
Add 1/2 cup white wine for the last 10 minutes of cooking.