Bohemia Hot Cheese & Salsa Dip
- 1/2 cup Frontera Chipotle Salsa
- 1/4 cup Bohemia beer
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, cubed
- 8 oz. Velveeta, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- hot sauce to taste (optional)
- Mix salsa, beer and cheeses in a large, micro-wave safe bowl. Microwave on high (100 percent power) for 2 minutes. Remove from oven and stir well. Microwave on high until cheeses are melted, about 2 to 3 minutes more. Add cilantro and stir well to blend. Add hot sauce to taste if desired.
- Transfer to serving dish and enjoy warm with tortilla chips and cut veggies.