Banana Walnut Waffles
- 1 12/ cups water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix water with beaten eggs. Add Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter and remaining ingredients until all of the dry ingredients are well incorporated.
- Ladle batter onto hot waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.