Blackberry Spice + Sage Crisp
- 4-5 cups fresh pears, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2/3 jar Blackberry Spice + Sage Jam
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Cook pears with 2 TBSP sugar to soften and reduce liquid in pears. Drain pears and add blackberries and Blackberry Spice + Sage Jam and mix together. Spoon into a lightly greased 8 inch dish or a 9 inch deep dish pie plate.
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar and cut in butter with a pastry cutter until the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle on pear/blackberry mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until tip is bubbly and browned.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Note: Can add 1/2 cup of oats and 1/2 cup of flour if preferred vs. 1 cup all-purpose flour.