Skewered Grilled Chicken with Sesame Ginger Peanut Dip
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Wooden skewers, as needed
- If using the chicken as an appetizer, cut chicken into strips and place on wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for thirty minutes.
- Place either breast halves or skewered chicken in a flat pan.
- Coat the chicken with 1/2 of the Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and let marinate for several hours, turning once or twice. (Overnight marinating works well also).
- Measure 1/2 cup of Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and pour into a small saucepan.
- Place 1/2 cup of the peanut butter in the saucepan and blend well.
- Add heavy cream and mix well with the peanut butter and teriyaki mixture. Bring to a simmer.
- Spray grill or broiler with pan release spray and pre-heat.
- Grill chicken breasts or skewers until chicken is firm, evenly browned, and cooked thoroughly.