Pork Tenderloin with Spiced Rhubarb Chutney
(Adapted from Epicurious)
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 1/2 pounds total), trimmed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh cilantro springs
- 1 jar Rhubarb Chutney
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle pork with cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in heavy large skillet over high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer pork to roasting pan. Brush pork with 6 tablespoons rhubarb chutney. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 155 degrees F, brushing occasionally with 6 more tablespoons chutney, about 25 minutes.
- Slice pork into medallions. Garnish with cilantro and serve with remaining chutney.