Roasted Vegetables with Chipotle Sauce
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 large sweet onions
- 2 sweet red peppers or 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 5 or 6 Portobello mushrooms, whole or sliced
- Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- ounce olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub peppers with olive oil, place in baking dish and bake until soft and skin peels off easily. When cool, remove skin, stem and seeds, and set aside.
- Slice zucchini and onion into 1/4" to 1/2" thick rounds. Brush bottom rounds with oil, place on baking sheet and brush tops with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes, turn slices over, and brush with sauce. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until center on onion is soft.
- Do same with mushrooms, either whole or sliced.
- Lightly grease 9"x9" casserole dish. Layer onions and zucchini until gone, top with mushrooms and slices of roasted pepper.
- Mix 3/4 cup Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce with 1/4 cup olive oil and pour mixture over the top. Marinate for several hours or overnight.
- Serve at room temperature or bake until heated through. Serve hot.