Maple Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
- In a large stock pot bring beer, water and spice rub to a boil and stir.
- Cut each rack of ribs in half and place in boiling liquid. Be certain all ribs are submerged (add more water if necessary).
- Boil for 1 1/2 hours, partially covered.
- Remove ribs onto a cookie sheet and generously coat with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce. (You can prep to this point hours in advance).
- Finish ribs off on a medium hot grill.
- Ribs can also be finished in the oven at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.