Pulled Pork Sliders
- 4 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- Salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 jar Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 6-8 slider buns
- Prepared coleslaw (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Rub salt and pepper onto the pork. Heat vegetable oil in a heavy ovenproof cooking pot that has a lid over medium-high heat. With the lid off, brown the roast on all sides. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons of fat. Pour jar of Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce over pork. Cover pot and bake for 2 1/2-3 hours until the pork can easily be pulled apart with a fork. Spoon the sauce over the roast several times during baking. When done, remove roast from pot. Pull pork apart removing any fat. Add pulled pork back to the pot with sauce and stir. Serve warm on a slider bun with coleslaw.