Pan-Fried Chicken with Tarragon Mustard
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. Fallot Tarragon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for frying
- flour for dredging
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken half breasts
- lemon wedges for serving
- In blender or container of a food processor, combine onion, parsley, mustard and olive oil. Puree mixture quickly into thick, smooth paste; do not let it get too thin.
- On large plate, place flour and dredge each chicken piece with flour, gently shaking off any excess flour, and place in large shallow bowl. Rub pureed mixture over chicken and dredge once more in flour.
- In large skillet, heat 1/4 inch olive oil. When oil is hot, fry chicken pieces for about four minutes on each side until well browned and cooked through (cooking time will depend on thickness of breasts).
- Serve warm garnished with lemon wedges.