Homemade Snickers with Salted Bourbon Caramel Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz. jar Salted Bourbon Caramel Sauce
- BOTTOM CHOCOLATE LAYER:
Thoroughly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Melt 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter together in a saucepan. Pour into the prepared baking dish and spread until even. Let cool and harden completely.
- NOUGAT LAYER:
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add in the sugar and evaporated milk, stirring until dissolved and bring to a boil. Let cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in marshmallow fluff, 1/4 cup peanut butter and vanilla, stirring until smooth. Turn off heat and fold in peanuts, then pour over bottom chocolate layer. Let cool completely.
- CARAMEL LAYER:
Drizzle jar of Salted Bourbon Caramel Sauce evenly over prepared pan.
- TOP CHOCOLATE LAYER:
Melt remaining 1 1/4 cups of chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of peanut butter in a saucepan. Pour over caramel layer and spread until even. Let cool and harden completely.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving, then cut as desired.