Simple Pork Tacos with Fresca Salsa
- 4 boneless porkchops
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- taco seasoning
- corn or flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- La Fundidora Fresca Salsa
- cilantro leaves
- salt & pepper
- Preheat a grill pan & non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Rub the pork chops with 1 tbsp of olive oil and the taco seasoning.
- Add the onions & bell pepper to the non-stock skillet with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring until desired tenderness.
- Add the chops to the grill pan. Cook through, about 4 minutes on each side. Once cooked, slice the chops thinly.
- Layer the pork and sauteed veggies in each tortilla. Top with a slice of avocado, a spoonful of salsa, and a few cilantro leaves.