Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Torte
- 10 5 x 2-inch ice cream sandwiches
- 1 jar Chocolate Peppermint Sauce
- 1 1/2 quarts chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped and sweetened
- Chocolate curls or crushed peppermint, for garnish
- Place ice cream sandwiches side by side in a 9 x 13-inch pan
- Spread 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Peppermint Sauce over the sandwiches. Heat the sauce in a microwave 20-30 seconds to make it easier to spread if needed.
- Spread softened chocolate chip ice cream over chocolate sauce layer.
- Drizzle remaining Chocolate Peppermint Sauce over ice cream layer. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve with a dollop of sweetened whip cream and garnish with chocolate curls or crushed peppermint candy for garnish.