Classic French Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons J. Leblanc Champagne Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard
- 6 tablespoons Castelas extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh green herbs such as: parsley, chives, tarragon, basil, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, beat the vinegar and salt and mustard with a whisk until the salt is dissolved.
- Add the olive oil by droplets and beat until throughly blended. Season with pepper.
- Stir in the optional herbs and correct seasoning just before dressing the salad.
Makes 1/2 cup