The Valrhona Brownie
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the dark chocolate and the butter together in intervals of 30 seconds.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and vanilla with a whisk until all the sugar is fully incorporated.
- Add the Valrhona Baking Chocolate and butter mixture into the egg batter.
- Mix until there are no signs of streaks of eggs and chocolate.
- Add the sifted flour and mix well until all the flour is fully incorporated into the mixture.
- Lastly add the walnut pieces and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a 9 inch cake pan.
- Bake at 320 degrees with fan on for 20-30 minutes.
- Use a skewer for checking it by piercing it at the middle of the brownies; it should come out clean.
- Cool and cut in to portions.