Roasted Acorn & Delicata Squash
- Four winter squash, acorn, delicata, or kobacha, halved
- 1/4 cup Hudson Standard Apple Coriander Maple Shrub
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 sage leaves
- 4 Tbls. butter
- 2 Tbls. maple syrup
- freshly ground pepper
- kosher or sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place halved squash cut side up on a parchment or foil lined sheet pan.
- Season each half with salt and pepper and add a knob of butter into each cavity along with the shrub and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Add sage and thyme sprigs to cavities. Cover sheet pan with foil and bake until just tender, approximately 35-40 minutes, depending on squash.
- Remove foil and baste squash with its juices. Return pan to oven, uncovered, and cook for an additional 15-20 minutes until very tender tnad juices have reduced.