Brie Quesadillas with Peach + Mint Jam
- 8" flour tortillas (allow 1 tortilla per person)
- Peach + Mint Jam (1 teaspoon per quesadilla)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Layout the 8" flour tortillas flat onto a foil lined cookie sheet.
- In the center of the tortillas, place one slice of Brie.
- Top the Brie with a teaspoon of Sallie's Greatest Peach + Mint Jam.
- Fold in the left and right side about an inch. Fold in the top and bottom about 1 1/2 inches.
- Bake until tortilla just begins to feel crisp to the touch. (Usually about 10 minutes.)