Blood Orange Margarita with Spicy Maple Syrup
- 3 oz. blood orange juice (about 2 oranges, depending on size)
- 2 oz, premium tequila
- 1 oz. Trees Knees Spicy Maple Syrup
- Thyme sprig (optional)
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Before juicing oranges, rub down the glass rims and dip in salt.
- Mix the juice, tequila, and Trees Knees Spicy Maple Syrup in a cocktail shaker or mixing glass with plenty of ice. Shake or stir, then strain in to your prepared glass.
- Pinch the thyme sprig between your thumb and index finger, gently rub once, and drop in to the glass.