Honey Oats with Lavender Honey & Bananas
- 4 TBSP. L'Abeille Occitane Lavender Honey
- 2 TBSP. ground flax
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 cups milk
- 4 TBSP. almond butter
- 2 bananas, divided
- Place 4 bowls on a flat surface. Fill each bowl with 1/2 teaspoon ground flax, 1/2 cup oats and 1 tablespoon almond butter.
- Peel and mash one banana. Divide mashed banana into the four bowls.
- Pour 3/4 cup of milk over the banana and oat mixture and, with a spoon, combine ingredients.Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.When ready to eat, serve cold or warm for 30 seconds in the microwave. Slice remaining banana. top each oat mixture with the slices and drizzle 1 teaspoon of lavender honey over the top.
- Combine and enjoy