- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup soft, unsalted butter
- 1 cup Quai Sud Lavender sugar
- 4 eggs
- a hefty pinch of salt
- 4 TBLS. milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line 2, 12-bun cupcake or muffin tins with paper cases. Take butter, eggs and milk out of the fridge in time to make sure they're at room temperature.
- Put all the ingredients for the cupcakes, except for the milk, into the bowl of a food processor, fitted with a double-bladed knife, and mix until totally combined. Process again, adding enough milk to make a batter with a smooth, flowing texture, them remove the blade and spoon and scrape the batter equally into the waiting cupcake cases.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, by which time the cupcakes should be cooked through and springy to the touch. Remove from the oven, leave for 5 minutes or so, then arrange the cupcakes in their paper cases on a wire rack to cool.
- Ice the cupcakes with your favorite vanilla or lemon icing.