Bibb Lettuce, Pickled Beet, and Herbed Goat Cheese Salad with Organic Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 head of Bib Lettuce (or spring mix)
- Sliced pickled or roasted beets
- 1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup RITROVO SELECTIONS Organic Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (we love this recipe using Grove 45 EVOO)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground peppercorns
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- Tear mint leaves into small pieces.
- Combine with Ritrovo Selections Organic Raspberry Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Dijon, salt and pepper, and whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- Arrange washed Bibb Lettuce onto salad plates.
- Top with beets, crumbled goat cheese, and walnuts.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.