Kentuckyaki Korean Style Short Ribs
- 5-6 lb beef short ribs (ask for picnic ribs cut 1/4 inch thick across the bones)
- 1 bottle of Kentuckayki
- 1 Asian pear, grated (or substitute a regular pear)
- 2 scallions, sliced
- In a large bowl or shallow pan, mix the Kentuckyaki with grated pear. Add the ribs, tossing to coat well. Marinate them in this mixture for 12-24 hours.
- Heat a grill on high heat. Grill the ribs in batches, turning until they are caramel brown and slightly charred around the edges, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Cut the ribs between the bones. Garnish with scallions and serve.