Oatmeal & Spiced Raisin Cookies
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla paste
- 1 1/2 jars Spiced Raisin Marmalata
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. dark molasses or treacle
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Toast walnuts at 425 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Toast oats on baking sheet 12 minutes until deep golden brown.
- Whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg; stir in oats and walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and sugar on medium speed for 3-4 minutes. Add egg, molasses and vanilla; beat 1 minute.
- Reduce speed to low; add dry ingredients and marmalata; beat until just combined. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Using 2 oz. scoop, portion cookies and place on a lined baking sheet 3" apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-17 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes. Transfer to wire rack; let cool.