Fettucine with Tomato & White Sultana Chutney
- 1 lb. fettucine pasta
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar Le Bon Magot Tomato & White Sultana Chutney
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add fettuccine and cook until al dente. Drain, reserving about 2 cups of pasta water. In a small bowl, mix together yogurt and mint. Season with salt and pepper and reserve.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add olive oil. Add garlic and sauté for about 2 minutes, or until soft. Add grape tomatoes to pan. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the tomatoes have softened.
- Add the Tomato and White Sultana Chutney and pasta water to the pan. Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes. Add pasta and toss with sauce. Serve each portion of pasta with a spoonful of the Greek yogurt sauce.