Saint Lucifer Shrimp Skewers
- 2 pounds large shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup Thai chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Saint Lucifer Jalapeno Table Spice #13
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients well, except the shrimp, to make a marinade. For extra spice, double the Saint Lucifer Jalapeno Table Spice #13.
- Add the shrimp, stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Drain the shrimp, discarding the marinade.
- Place shrimp onto wooden skewers, put on well oiled grill over medium heat.
- Cook, turning once, 6-8 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque throughout.
- For added spice, sprinkle on some Saint Lucifer Jalapeno Table Spice #13 to the cooked shrimp.