Saint Lucifer Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
- 1 lb. dry macaroni or cellentani pasta
- 8 tablespoons butter, unsalted and cut into pieces
- 1 small-medium onion, diced
- 16 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup condensed cream of potato soup
- 1/4 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3-4 springs fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Saint Lucifer Habanero Table Spice #11
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil the pasta in a 4 quart saucepan in plenty of water until tender, about 6-7 minutes. Drain. It can be al dente, better this way. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, take 1/4 of the butter and saute the onions on medium heat until they are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the butter and cheese and cook on low to medium heat, stir until the cheese melts and combines with the butter to a smooth consistency.
- In the large crock pot, combine cheese/butter mixture and add the sour cream, soup, hot sauce, red peppers, eggs, thyme, salt, milk, Saint Lucifer Habanero Table Spice #11, mustard and black pepper.
- Add drained macaroni and stir again.
- Cook for 3 hours on low setting, stirring occasionally.
- If a little watery after the 3 hours, add 1 tablespoon of sifted flour, stir, and then reduce heat to warm.